- How did my day go? What are some good things that happened to me?
- What things or activities worsen my depression?
- What helps me cope when I encounter these things?
- How can I be productive and get help for my depression?
- Describe my ideal self. How can I get closer to that?
- Create a mindfulness practice and write about your experience.
- Write about 3 self-care actions and act upon them.
- What are my goals for the day?
- What is my happy place and why?
- Did I practice self-care today? If not, why?
Depression can be a beast. It takes your energy and swallows it up. Remember depression is an everyday battle, but if you keep ahead of it and write about it in a journal, it can be a great coping mechanism. You are not alone in your battle.
Leave a Reply